We will open Monday, March 30th, at 8:00 a.m.
Here are the rules for the Coronavirus so we can stay safe and open. Also, here is what we are doing as a staff.
1. Only one person per cart, even if you bring your own cart. (unless you are with immediate family)
2. Flags will stay in the holes at all times. We will have some kind of styrofoam in the cup so you will not have to touch the flag.
3. There is a limit to 10 people in the club house. To keep the flow of the club house moving, please come sign in and purchase what you need.
4. Try to keep a distance of 6 ft from each other as much as possible.
5. Employees will be disinfecting carts after every round.
6. Employees will be disinfecting tables and door handles every 30 minutes to an hour depending on service.
7. There will no food served at this time.
8. All beer and pop will be available for purchases inside the club house.